The Cannabis Council of Canada Applauds Members on Recent Lift & Co Awards
OTTAWA, ONTARIO – November 13, 2019
On November 8, 2019, Lift & Co.hosted their sixth annual awards to honour Canada’s top licensed producers, their products and their people.
“The Cannabis Council of Canada is proud to represent Canada’s licensed producers with a mission to promote high industry and product standards. Our members are among the most innovative companies in Canada, using state-of-the-art technology and research to develop the best products for Canadian consumers. We are proud to see many of our members receiving recognition at Lift & Co.’s sixth annual awards gala in Toronto.” said Megan McCrae, Chair of the Board.
The following Cannabis Council of Canada Members were recognized in the following categories:
- Top High-CBD Bottled Oil, CBD 25:1 Oil by Aphria
- Top Balanced Oil, Midnight Oil by Medreleaf
- Top High-THC Bottled Oil, Rossignol by Organigram
- Top Sativa-Dominant Pre-Roll by Good Supply (Aphria)
- Top Cannabis Spray, Sativa Oral Mist by Aurora Cannabis
- Top Cannabis Capsules, Argyle Softgels by Tweed (Canopy Growth Corp.)
- Top Hybrid Flower, Ruxton (Sour OG) by Broken Coast Cannabis (Aphria)
- Top Master Grower, Kevin Anderson, head grower at Broken Coast Cannabis (Aphria)
- Top Non-Profit/Charity/Community Initiative won by Tweed (Canopy Growth Corp.) x TerraCycle for their cannabis packaging recycling program
- Top Indica Flower, Pink Kush by San Rafael ’71 (Aurora)
- Top Sativa Flower, Tangerine Dream by San Rafael ’71 (Aurora)
- Brand of the Year won by 7ACRES (Supreme Cannabis Company)
- Innovation of the Year, Renew CBN Oil by Solei (Aphria)
The Canadian Cannabis Awards (CCAs) are an annual event that recognizes excellence and innovation in Canada’s cannabis industry. The recipients of product awards are determined by Lift & Co. product reviews and public nominations or an industry judging panel.
The full list of recipients from the sixth Canadian Cannabis Awards can be found here.
-- 30 --
About the Cannabis Council of Canada
The Cannabis Council of Canada is the national organization of cannabis licensees on record with Health Canada advocating on behalf of the licensed cannabis industry. C3’s mission is to act as a national voice for our members in the promotion of industry standards; support the development, growth and integrity of the regulated cannabis industry; and to serve as an important resource on issues related to the safe and responsible use of cannabis for medical and non-medical purposes.